Use and Disclosure of information
- Forge will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Forge will use your information to distribute donation acknowledgements and receipts.
- Information will also be used to inform you of upcoming fundraising activities or other Forge related programming or activities.
- Information will be used to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- Information will be used to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.