- Dates and opportunities vary. Summer interns will be committing to 2 weeks of training, 1 week of deep camp and a two week overseas mission trip. Training dates will take place in June and July. Learn more on the Forge Equipping Page
- If you wish to pursue a longer term commitment, you can do so by contacting us at Info@ForgeForward.org
- Forge Equipping will take place in Columbia, SC, Denver, CO, and Mexico
- Interns must be at least one year removed from High School.
- Interns must have completed either The Experience, Surge, or Forge Equipping.
$1200 + the cost of airfare
The mission trip is an additional $3000 (includes airfare from Denver, CO to Mexico and then back to Huston, Texas
As a summer intern with Forge, you’ll be invited into continued discipleship and development as a laborer in God’s Kingdom while learning the practical skills required to work in ministry. Our desire is to provide opportunities for you to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus, equip you to intentionally love, serve and invest in the lives of people around you, all while putting your hands to the tangible and required tasks for implementing our summer equipping programs at Forge.
Interns will have key roles in coordinating critical details for Forge equipping programs such as operations, social media, audio/visual, hospitality, administration and much more. Preferred candidates for our intern program should posses the following qualities: